Thursday, March 1, 2012

So Now That I Haven't Posted In Months, Hello Again. This Time I Actually Have A Novel That I'm Writing

Hello to the six people who may or may not check this.  Y'all are just peaches, you know that?  So the last novel that I was trying to write was my NaNoWriMo novel, which never quite finished completion.  I fizzled out about a fifth of the way through, which is pitiful.

Now that I'm done with the pity party, let's get down to business.  I have an actual novel in my head.  It doesn't have a coherent plot, but the characters are good enough to survive without it.  Well, not really.  I do need to have a plot for them to live in.  And scratch not having a plot.  I have one.  I just don't know if it is good or not.

So here is a question that I'm putting out into the universe - would you read a book that dealt with suicide?

Feel free to answer, if you exist.  Because the book deals with suicide.  Hopefully well.

So that was just, you know, a thing in my head that I put on the Internet.

I'm away laughing on a fast camel,

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Writing can be so hard. I've yet to complete a novel... i always start, never finish! I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete